A Bit of Background
Tomball Masonic Lodge
No. 1096 A.F.& A.M.
- December 3, 1914 Tomball Lodge received its charter.
- July 1919 was relocated
- December 28, 1934 (below Coleman’s Feed Store,
- August 11, 1956. The Grand Lodge of Texas leveled the Cornerstone the current location.
- July 11, 1957 Tomball Lodge held its inaugural meeting.
Please visit and become a member today!
COLEMAN’S FEED STORE
TOMBALL LODGE CORNER STONE
600 Kane St. Tomball, Texas, 77375